- Low in Calories (only 20 calories for 5 medium-sized white mushrooms).
- Low in Digestible Carbohydrates.
- Low Fat, no Saturated Fat.
- No Cholesterol.
- Excellent Source of many B vitamins.
- Excellent Source of Riboflavin-B2.
- Good Source of Niacin-B3.
- Good Source of Pantothenic Acid-B5.
- Very Low in Sodium!
- Good Source of Potassium.
- Good to Excellent Source of Copper.
- Good Source of Selenium – the only antioxidant with an FDA recommended daily value.
- Contain several essential minerals.
Click here for the Mushroom Nutritional Chart.
Compare mushrooms with other produce. Click here to see our Nutritional Comparison Chart.
100% of your daily Vitamin D requirement can be found in Monterey’s mushrooms. (White, Baby Bella, and Portabella Varieties available in whole and sliced packages… click here to read more)