Enoki mushrooms may look strange at first, but their crunchy texture and mild taste make them the perfect mushroom to wrap with bacon.
- 8oz. Monterey Mushrooms® Enokis, separated into 6 bundles
- 6 slices of bacon
- sesame seeds
- coconut aminos or soy sauce for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the end of the enoki mushroom cluster and separate into 6 bundles.
- Wrap each bundle with bacon and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until your bacon is done.
- Serve with coconut aminos or soy sauce for dipping.
Serve as an appetizer with sliced cabbage or serve by themselves. These are great warm but may be served cool also.