Supplying Mushrooms From Our Farms to You
High-quality mushrooms consumers expect.
Mushrooms the Way You Want Them
Whether you want to offer a variety of consumer mushrooms in your grocery stores, need to add a nutritional punch to your leading food product without affecting the taste, or are just craving some tasty, fresh mushrooms to top your salad, we have the fungi you want … exactly how you want them.
And just like the mighty mushroom, our products are versatile. Fresh, diced, sliced, powdered, canned, or organic, we’re happy to supply the products you’re looking for, directly from our local mushroom farms.
We are the leading mushroom grower, packer, and shipper in North America. No matter where you are in the United States, our farms are less than a day away, and we have the expertise and logistical provisions to get our products to you quickly.
Monterey Mushrooms® — the mushroom supplier you can trust.
Mushroom Grower for Retail, Foodservice, and Food Manufacturing
Mushrooms for RetailersFinding the right mushroom grower, packer, and shipper means your consumers can buy high-quality mushrooms. It also means that you have less shrink. Our local mushroom farms are located coast to coast; we pick and pack mushrooms according to your specifications and can get them to you quickly.
Monterey Mushrooms offers these advantages for retailers:
- A full line of high vitamin D mushrooms to meet your customers’ nutritional expectations
- Packaging and labeling consistent with your nationally-branded look
- A dedicated retail support team that ensures you have the right products at the right time
Mushrooms for FoodserviceWhen you have them on the menu, you need a consistent supply of fresh mushrooms. Monterey Mushrooms is the leading wholesale mushroom grower, packer, and shipper in the U.S., and we deliver the freshest produce on the market.
Learn how we can provide a year-round supply of fresh mushrooms and mushroom ingredients with these advantages:
- Our local mushroom farms are strategically placed coast to coast, and we operate our own nationwide distribution network
- We handpick our mushrooms so you always have consistent fresh and processed mushrooms
- We grow mushroom strains that our sister company developed, ensuring you always have the tastiest, healthiest mushrooms for your menus
Mushrooms for Manufacturers
Food manufacturers need versatile products that improve the overall nutrition profiles of their products. Conscious consumers want products that also provide a nutritional boost.
Learn how we can help you leverage the benefits of mushrooms with these advantages:
- Ingredients from the leading mushroom grower in North America with farms located coast to coast
- Fresh mushrooms that are always sliced, diced, or whole per your specifications
- Nutraceutical mushroom powders, including high vitamin D powder, can be added to nearly any recipe to boost the nutrition panel without affecting the taste
Mushrooms for ConsumersThere’s no denying the popularity of the mighty mushrooms; you’ll find them on dinner tables across the country. Monterey’s local mushroom farms deliver to most major U.S. cities on the same day we harvest our mushrooms, so you can buy the freshest mushrooms in your neighborhood grocery store, where you’ll find our:
- Fresh mushrooms, including white, brown, specialty, organic, and high vitamin D mushrooms.
- Marinated mushrooms, the perfect snack — or an easy appetizer — with a tangy, peppery, garlicky, and hint of sweet flavor.
- Sliced mushroom kits, available in teriyaki, fajita, and Thai flavors that have already been sliced and spiced for you.
Benefits of Mushrooms
High Vitamin D MushroomsYou can’t always get the vitamin D you need from sunshine alone, but eating two servings of our fresh high vitamin D mushrooms allows you to meet your recommended daily value. Consumers can buy our specially labeled “High Vitamin D Mushrooms” in grocery stores coast to coast, while retail, food service, and manufacturing businesses can purchase fresh and processed high vitamin D mushroom ingredients.
Mushroom BlendsMushrooms pack flavor and nutrition, and kitchens everywhere are mixing chopped mushrooms with ground meat to reduce fat and calories and promote a more sustainable lifestyle. That’s why we developed Let's Blend®, our finely diced traditional or seasoned mushrooms that can be incorporated easily into most meats and as an ingredient in a number of dishes. Available for foodservice and manufacturing organizations.
Nutraceutical PowdersMany consider mushrooms to be nature’s nutraceutical wonder, and Monterey Mushrooms produces traditional and certified organic mushroom powders as part of our commitment to the medicinal mushroom industry. Although you can buy our fresh mushrooms in retail stores, our nutraceutical powders are sold only in bulk format to wholesale food and supplement manufacturers.
Where To Buy Monterey Mushrooms
More Questions for the Mushroom Grower?
We’ve answered a lot of questions here, but you may have questions not mentioned here. You can check out our knowledge base to see the answers to many interesting questions.
You are also welcome to contact us here to learn more about national sales, nutraceutical products, or other topics.
How Long Do Mushrooms Last Before They’ve Gone Bad?
There’s nothing like the delicious aroma of savory sauteed mushrooms filling your kitchen— not to mention the savory taste of them paired with your steak or roasted vegetables.
Cooking with Frozen Mushrooms: How to Freeze, Thaw & Reheat
Ever cook with frozen mushrooms? While fresh mushrooms are always our go-to suggestion, it’s not always practical to keep them stocked up.