King Trumpets smooth, meat-like texture make them perfect for making a meatless "bacon." They're great on soups, salads and more.
- 8oz. Monterey Mushrooms® King Trumpets, sliced lengthwise, about 1/8 inch thick
- 4 tsp. liquid aminos
- 3 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. smoked sea salt, ground
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- Whisk together the five ingredients above and toss with the sliced King Trumpet Mushrooms until they are evenly coated. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and roast at 325º for about twenty minutes, turning once. The mushrooms will brown slightly and should be crispy when cooled.