This portabella steak is the perfect vegan substitute for steak or just a tasty recipe for portabella mushrooms. So juicy and delicious; the shape and size of meaty portabellas make them just right for the grill. Serve as a main course or a satisfying side to any meal.
- 4 Monterey® Grill-A-Bella® Caps, whole or 1” slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat grill (or oven) to 375º F.
- Mix together all ingredients and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Grill (or bake) for 15 minutes or until cap is tender.